Saturday, May 31, 2008

Showtime vs. The Big Three Redux

So the NBA, and most of it's fans, got their wish last night, as the Celtics held of the Pistons to head to the finals to face the Lakers. Honestly, I'm stoked about this finals. After a rejuvenated regular season, this is the best finals match up the league could offer. Don't get me wrong, I really don't like either of these franchises, but it's the best thing for the NBA. Two big markets, on both coasts, with plenty of star power. KG vs. Gasol, Ray Allen vs. Kobe, and let's not forget the bad blood between, that Zen wannabe, Phil Jackson and the late Red Aurbach. The Garden and the Forum are gone along with Bird and Magic, but this should be exciting. As for my prediction, I'll take the Late Show in 6 games. They just have to much fire power, and with my apologies to Zoo, they have the best player in the game in Kobe. Get ready for a fantastic finish to the best NBA season in a long time.

the Dude

1 comment:

NAPTOWN said...

twas a sweet season in the west, but i'm still stickin with the east, go boston!
z